Sunday, July 22, 2012

La Vie en Rose Opening Day

La Vie en Rose will open it's doors today!!!!




The last few weeks have been crazy busy and a lot of hard work but also a LOT of fun.    Family and friends have been going full tilt painting furniture, unpacking stock and labeling accessories to put on the shelves until the wee hours of the morning (3.00 am !) in a final push to have everything ready for Open Day!  I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post a blog to update you all on the progress or to catch up with all of your blogs and see what you've all been up to!  But I WILL catch up with you all as soon as I can and blogging should return to normal very soon also. 

I cannot wait to open the doors of the shop!  It is SO exciting - and a little nerve wracking!   We had SO much fun unpacking the boxes and ooohing and aaaahing over the stock - it was like Christmas - I love it!  The sign went up over the door of the shop yesterday evening about 6.00pm while we were ankle deep in cardboard boxes but with all hands on deck we were finished (ish) at 3.00 am and went home to bed!  So, I'm just about ready to literally open the doors and welcome our new customers.  

Wish me luck!

Wish you were all here!!!!!

Sharon
xxxx

15 comments:

Paula said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I SO WISH THAT I COULD BE THERE - AND YES - THE 'SHOUTY CAPITALS' ARE BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY SHOUTING WITH EXCITEMENT FOR YOU!!!
Can't wait to see the images, so that I can pretend that I was there - in the mean time, I'll have a chilled glass of champagne right now to toast you on your opening. (any excuse - ha ha!)
Much,much, love,
Paula xxxx

Woodside Park said...

Dear Sharon,
I wish I could be there for the store opening. Congratulations on everything. Sending you lots of love and the very best, my friend!
Cheers from DC,
Loi
PS - Once you're settled, we'd all love to see photos of the shop. No rush :-)

MYSAVIOR said...

Blessings and prayers being raised up for your new shop.

♥♥♥
Sue

Leslie said...

Sharon,

I am so excited for you and I know your store will be a success as you are so patient about it. I'm sure everything will be just perfect.

Good luck with opening day!

xx
leslie

French Grey said...

Congratulations Sharon! I am so excited for you and know you will be a huge success! I wish I could be there too, and will be patiently waiting for pictures.

Blessings to you,

Cindy

Karen said...

Good luck on your opening Sharon. How exciting for you.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How exciting ~ wishing you tons of success!

for the love of a house said...

So exciting!! I wish you nothing but the best of luck and much success!
xojoan

Pura Vida said...

best of luck with your endeavor!

Bluebells and Lavender said...

Congratulations on the opening of the shop!! Wishing you well for the future and have no doubt that your shop with always be very busy! Take care! Sharon:)

Sara Louise said...

Congratulations and best of luck! I'll be spreading the word to my friends and family in and near Cork :) x

The Snowdrop Project said...

Hi Sharon,
I am chuffed to bits about the opening of your shop.
Congratulations, I just know all of your hard work will pay off.
You never know, we might just have a group outing over to see you!!
Have a lovely(and profitable) week,
Lizx

Shoreham Cottage Gifts said...

How exciting I would just love to be there maybe I can visit one day.
Every success and lots of fun and happiness in your new business well done.
Sally :)

Georgianna said...

Hello Sharon,

Congratulations! This is such a fantastic achievement and I wish you great success.

I'm enjoying catching up on your blog and want to thank you for visiting me and having me on your blog roll. I have been traveling a lot this year and am horribly behind responding to comments but am slowly getting caught up.

I hope your weekend is just wonderful.

Georgianna

A Life Un-Styled said...

Hey lovely, I can't wait to see more pictures of the shop, and of course your stock ;) I can't believe how much you've achieved, from when you first posted about the idea on your blog and now! You've done so well. Congratulations! xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...